If you need an interpreter or have a hearing or speech disability there are services available to assist you to interact with the services you need. The NDIS website has interpreted information on its website in many languages.

For people who need help with English

TIS National 131 450

For people with hearing or speech loss

TTY: 1800 555 67

Speak and Listen: 1800 555 727

Internet relay: National Relay Service www.relayservice.gov.au

speaker downsized