Enable NSW provides assistance for consumers requiring aids for continence problems. The Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing also provides assistance for people requiring aids for continence problems through the Continence Aids Payment Scheme (CAPS).


I-CARE: Aim to deliver the best service in class insurance and care services to businesses, people and communities of NSW. 

Whether a person is severely injured in the workplace or on our roads, I-care supports their long-term care needs to improve quality of life, including helping people return to work.

funding for continence nsw