About the business and the role
The Galway Group of companies is a small global business sharing a vision of being the world's most innovative and respected specialists in textile-based medical products with a focus on minimising the social, economic and environmental impacts in everything we do.
Our Conni brand is a leader in the reusable continence products market in Australia.
The Australian government National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is providing an opportunity to help a wider scope of participants than ever before.
We are creating a new role for a person to assist with servicing these NDIS participants and further developing our place in the NDIS marketplace.
- Help guide customers through the NDIS ordering process
- Assist with customer service, both online, phone and in person
- Provide support to customers from a clinical POV with continence questions
- Process NDIS orders
- Liaise with NDIA and NDIS plan managers
- Assist with developing an expanded product range
- Develop new systems, services and product offerings for working with NDIS participants
- Ideally, you will have exposure to the health industry, in a continence related clinical role
- You will have worked with NDIS participants and or people with a disability
- Have a solid understanding of the NDIS and what it offers to participants
- Experience in assisting and advising people on continence topics and outcomes
- Demonstrated administrative experience
- Highly practised technology skills
You will have a well-developed empathy and understanding of people living with disabilities.
Ideally, you love the challenge of developing this new role with the support of management.
This role can/will involve some work from home opportunities.
Working in a small team will excite you along with the opportunity to move away from a large corporate environment and its constraints. We like our people to own the role and to develop it.
Note: This role may suit a person who requires a job with flexible working conditions.
This position will be based at our Global Head Office in North Geelong Victoria.
Come join us as we continue our growth.
We're a small team but we do big things across the world!
How to Apply
Please address the items listed above in your cover letter and submit your application together with your current CV via the form below.
Applications will only be received via the form below and will close 1st June 2019
We expect the new position to start July 2019