About the business and the role
The Galway Group of companies is a small global business sharing a vision of being the world's most innovative and respected specialists in textile-based medical and personal products with a focus on minimising the social, economic and environmental impacts in everything we do.
Our Conni brand is a leader in the reusable continence products market in Australia.
We are creating an additional role to join our warehouse team
Task include but are not limited to:
- Daily pick packing
- Stock Replenishment
- Unloading containers
To be successful you will possess:
- Willing to work hard in an energetic environment
- Be available for immediate start
- Willingness to work various day hours 5 days a week ie 9-5, 11-4
- Have a strong work ethic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work both in a team environment and solitude settings
- Can lift up to 20kg
- Eagerness to learn and be part of a team
- Customer-centric focus
- High level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Can-do attitude and zeal for continuous improvement
- Excellent English language skills
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing roles
- Growing business
- Unique industry
- Terrific team environment-come and work in a friendly and supportive team
- Day hours Mon-Fri
- Free car parking
Working in a small team will excite you along with working in an online eCommerce environment.
This position will be based at our warehouse in North Geelong Victoria.
No warehouse experience? That's ok, we are willing to train the right people.
Come join us as we continue our growth.
We're a small team but we do big things across the world!
How to Apply
Please address the items listed above in your cover letter and submit your application together with your current CV via the form below.
Applications will only be received via the form below and may close at any time.
We expect the new position to start asap.